Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, March 2, 2012

My New Pots

Now that Bb Lewis is slightly more able to self-entertain, Mommy Me resumes my working full time on weekends.. ^^

To satisfy my own demands for my cookware, I have purchased a brand new set of pots.. (lolx, rather to satisfy my fetish for kitchenware la..)

Waited a good 7 days and ta-da, they have ARRIVED!!!!
I was so excited to receive the box from my security guard who had received the items as I was out to fetch Lucas... Of course, Lucas insisted that it was a prezzie for him and helped me to open it.. When he realised they were all pots, he walked away in dismay.. =.='''

Anyway, my excitement continues... Check my pots out...
Made my kitchen so bright and cheery.. ^^

p/s: This is a way in advance birthday prezzie for myself.. woots...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >