Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Its a HCP & KA Sunday... ^^

As the boys have to be administered fever medicine every 4 hours, Mommy Me was awake at 5am. Since I was awake, might as well start the preparations for dinner... Check out the ingredients:
Viola, after one hour, the prep had been completed:Well, supposed to be 2 dishes and one soup... After posting on Happy Call - Closed group in FB, group members thought I was making claypot... lolx... I decided to make the change... Soup with claypot rice.. muhahahaha....
p/s: Here is breakfast as well... Scrambled eggs with Japanese sausages on the banana & walnut bread... Yummy...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >