Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 10, 2012

KA - Japanese One Pot ^^

After reading some positive feedback on this Mizkan sauce, Mommy Me decided to give it a try too... Bring about 200ml of this with 1 litre of water to boil and make a Japanese one pot... ^^
Ta-da.... Added some wa wa veg, egg tofu, shimeiji and enoki mushroom and boil it for another 3 mins before adding the shabu shabu pork.
Turn off the heat and cover the pot... Ta-da, within minutes, Dinner is done...

Check out this conversation I had with my little boss:

Lucas: Mommy, is my dinner served yet?
Mommy: Nope, give me a couple more minutes.
Lucas: Why? Mommy, I am hungry.
(Note: Just finish one bottle of milk)
Mommy: I need a couple more minutes to make some french fries.
Lucas: Ok, hurry pls....
Mommy: =.='''

Lucky, he polished his whole bowl of rice with soup. Else I knocked his head for rushing me.. HMPH!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >