Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Amazing Vending Machine

Daddy Sky made me guess what is the latest vending machine on the estate... Frankly I had zero idea. To me, vending machines usually are for soft drinks and junk food.. lolx..

To my surprise, we have a NEW bread vending machine on the estate!!!! Hurray and kudos to the people of Gardenia who actually thought of this... Now I dun have to worry if I forget the bread cos there is the vending machine right there.. Though a slight premium is required, still it's a happy problem...

Daddy Sky was most pleased as that would solve his potential supper issue when he cant find food at all... =.='''
Brought the boys to check out the machine... Unfortunately, I did not have enough coins with me to buy the bread..
Daddy Sky and Lucas went to check out the machine again after dinner and brought home a loaf of banana walnut bread... Cool... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >