Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stay Home Mum - Part 2

These days, Lucas is getting more and more vocal... He can even tell me exactly what he wants to have for his meals... =.='''

He told me specifically - he wanted rice, quail eggs, corn and crispy bacon... note, he said crispy bacon and not just bacon... =.='''

See how specific he can be...
So long he eats, I am happy liao...
After his lunch, my next uphill task was to get him out of the house so that I can run some simple errands and my leave won't be wasted...

Of cos, one stop that cannot be missed is Toy R Us...

Somehow there is this powerful magnet that children must visit this place before they considered their shopping trip complete... =.='''
Anyway, I am trying to educate him that we need not have everything at home.. sometimes, looking at the items at shopping malls are good enuff.. Else, I will never have enough space at home lor...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >