Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Call Craze

Mommy Me has been hearing quite a fair bit of stuff about this new pan in the market:
So I decided to get one to discover for myself what is so amazing about this pan:
Well, it is realli an easier to use pan and lesser oil splatter for sure... Food retains its moisture despite being locked in the pan...

Check out my first few attempts:
Red Wine Dreg Chicken...
Prawns with xiao bak choy

Today, I decided to be more adventurous and attempt to bake using the pan... Ta-da, peanut cookies... ^^
Am on my journey to discover more of this pan... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >