Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HCP - Mustard Greens Stew

We love to eat mustard greens.. This is the kind of veg I would order if I go to a typical Teochew Restaurant.. But not everyone appreciates its taste.. lolx..

As always, I am glad that Daddy Sky shares the same taste when it comes to food...

Since for CNY, it is usually pretty difficult to get decent food at reasonable prices.. We will cook at home..

For Chu Er, I stewed mustard greens with Chigu (arrowheads) and mushrooms.. ^^
And of cos, using my Happy Call Pan...
N we polished the whole pot... slurp... yummy... I just used Swanson Chicken Stock to stew the items with no other added salt..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >