Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Revamp Again - Can you believe it???!!! - Part 3

Oh yes, we are still not quite done with the revamp.. lolx...

After the outdoor roller blinds, up next, we installed a ceiling fan in our bedroom.
Somehow after shifting the PCs into our room, I feel that the room gets a little too warm for my liking.. Since we are not realli air-con people, we decided to install a ceiling fan... ^^

Of cos, Mommy Me put up the CNY decors...
Lucas chose them:
I am still waiting for my wall decals.. Hopefully, they can arrive this week and then I can really be done soon... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >