Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ren Ri 2012

For Ren Ri, I decided to cook the dinner on my own... Was up and about busy in the kitchen since morning:
Soup and peng cai stuff being simmer away...

For the yu sheng, I bought ready one from Giant...
Toss to a smooth year ahead and good health:
For dinner, I double-boiled fish maw with chicken soup.
And cooked my peng cai:
Din manage to do this butter scallops well... Guess I forgot the fact that scallops will give out water... the sauce was right taste but it just din thickened... =.=''''But still, it is nice to have a simple homecooked dinner during ren ri and I dun have to go squeeze with people in the restaurants... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >