Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lewis is 8.5 months old

Lewis is now 8.5 months old.. Somehow I find that his progress is much faster than Lucas..
Not sure if this is what people usually mean by the 2nd one will be faster...
He saw Lucas having his little snack of biscuit and milk and started screaming at Mommy Me...

I supposed he wanted his share too..
Ok, you get your teething rusk...He realli enjoyed eating his teething rusk...
Knocking it on the table top will not make it smaller, my dear... ^^


He managed to polish 1/3 of it.. And decided to throw it away... =.='''
ok... let me know if you want it again... I have plenty in the fridge ya... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >