Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick... sick... sick...

I lost count when and where it started... All I know was Lucas fell in school on Wednesday and the next thing, he started running a fever at 39.2 degrees... Mommy Me was so worried that I rushed him to the PD...

After all the examinations, PD declared that it was likely a viral fever... huh, from where??
Bb Lewis was having a mild flu just the week before... unless the virus had stayed in our house so long before it took effect on Lucas???No choice, ah gong n ah ma sure cannot cope with 2 bois for 2 days straight.. Mommy Me had to take leave for Thursday last minute and stayed at home with Lucas...

On Friday morning, Lucas was still having a slight fever... Mommy Me told him I need to go back to work as I had quite a number of meetings...See what he said to me... =.='''

Mommy Me: I need to go back to work today because I have meetings with Uncle Boss.
Lucas: It's ok, mommy... (for one moment, I thought he was so sweet to allow me to go back to work.) Tell Uncle Boss I am sick and you stay at home with me... (HUH!!!)
Mommy Me: Sorry, dear.. I really need to be back in office today.
Lucas: I am sick. I cannot go school.. I need to stay at home. You stay at home with me...

Faint... After a couple of minutes of exchange, he was finally willing to let me go to work...

Near noon time and of course, after meeting, I gave a call home and to my horror, Bb Lewis started running a fever.... =.='''
As with all working mothers' dilemma, I can't leave office as I had a couple more meetings in the afternoon.. Was keeping my fingers crossed the whole day..

When I reached my parents' place in the evening, Lucas started throwing tantrums.. Just because I did not stay at home with him... Sigh... More explanations to do...

But at least, both of them were not running fever... However, still need to monitor them closely.. Flu and cough still lingering around... Time to bring the Raycop out!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >