Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, February 20, 2012

10 Years

Time realli flies...
I cannot believe it that Daddy Sky and I have been married for 10 years..
That's 1 decade!!!
Of course, night celebrations are out at the moment and so we had a simple lunch @ MBS - db Bistro Moderne...
Another restaruant by a celebrity chef. lolx.. just last month when I asked Daddy Sky guess where I am bringing him today.. Without much hesitation, he guessed this place... =.='''
Some days I wonder if this is the result of spending 10 years together, he can read me like a book...

We enjoyed our lunch very much at the restaurant and service was good.. ^^
The lunch cost me $165.. but it was a real great experience..

p/s: In case you are wondering why I paid for the lunch... ;p Cos Daddy Sky got me a real expensive gift... lolx... but it wont be posted here...

Anyway, he remembered to get me flowers... ^^
Daddy Sky,

Thank you for your love, trust, support & tolerance... Today marks the day where we have spent 10 years of our lives together and let's look forward to many more years ahead as I continue to annoy you for the rest of our lives.. ;p

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >