Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guo Tie

Mommy Me loves to cook... lolx...
Frankly I dunno who haven figured this out by now...
My new experiment over this weekend was to make guo tie...
Was inspired to make these due to a couple of posts I saw in the Happy Call group...

Check out my 20 guo tie...
Recipe is adapted from here:
http://wokkingmum.blogspot.com/2012/02/pot-stickers.html

Basically, I added black fungus since I could not find water chestnuts.. And adjusted the seasonings too... And I found this particular type of skin to make shanghai dumplings without the alkaline taste from Giant...

Results were cool...
I love this... Left half of the marinaded minced meat.. Shall add some twist to it and check out my next creation... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >