Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oops, I did it again

I have a fetish for home organisation ideas... lolx...
When I spotted these boxes, I knew I had to get them..
On the pretext that it would make it easier for the boys to get their toys, I went ahead and bought 2 boxes...
Of course, when the boxes arrived, I obtained further approval from Daddy Sky to get more... ^^
And ta-da, I organised the play room... The boxes and the toy rack on one side of the room and the play yard with the book shelf on the other...
Actually, the boxes were still not enuff.. Cos they have too many toys!!!!
Never mind, it will make do for the time being until I spot new toys (I mean new toys for me, not them!!! ^^)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >