Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Term of Shichida

Lucas has resumed his Shichida classes since July and cos his previous teacher had left. He was now being coached by another experienced teacher.

I must say Teacher Bel is really strict. Last time, Lucas will jump around in class but now, NO WAY.

In his own words, 'I dun want Teacher Bel scold me..'

Lolx, I must say while I was pretty shocked initially, I have started to appreciate Teacher Bel's teaching style. And of cos, Lucas is more focused in classes and more willing to do the home practice cos he dun want to risk scoldings from Teacher Bel..

But he gets pretty motivated when he gets praises from Teacher Bel.. He will even tell me after classes who got the most scoldings for the day.. lolx..

Somehow, he pretty much adores his new teacher now and even allow her to paste the sticker on his face...

Anyway, there will be mini tests incorporated into the classes from this week... Mommy Me has been practicing with Lucas who is pretty much on the ball liao... Having a strict teacher really makes a difference sia...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >