Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ebisboshi Shotengai

On a Sunday morning, all Mommy Me wanted to do was to hide under the blanket and snooze away but of cos, this is a luxury these days... To make things more exciting, Lucas woke up at 5am and climbed into my bed... After a while, he decided this was morning and he was ready to PLAY!!! =.=''''

Mommy Me got out of bed and let Daddy Sky who was on the night shift sleep a little later.. But after a while, somehow finishing the housework chores, I found myself walking into the bedroom and falling asleep.. lolx... Real piggy mommy me..

Somehow, Daddy Sky was also sleeping and I din noe how long I slept... Lucas came into the room and passed me the telephone... Oops, it was 9.30 am and Grandma called to check where we were doing.. Jumping out of bed, I quickly start to get the boys ready to go out.. Then I realised that Lucas had fallen asleep on the sofa... =.='''

So I got Lewis ready first. Then Lucas woke up on his own and after showering him, we went to Great World City to have our breakfast cum lunch at Ebisboshi Shotengai - it was a BIG Japanese restaurant made up of its 3 speciality restauratns - Bishamon, Bentendo & Uomasa.

Daddy Sky had a ramen while Mommy Me and Lucas shared a hamburger rice set.
Lucas was recently into Diego and he even had to pick a Diego top to wear... =.='''

Actually we wanted to bring Lucas to this place:It is the latest place in town to let children burn off a good amount of energy.. So we had planned to bring Lucas there so that he can sleep better at night.. lolx...

But unfortunately he had a bit of cough and told us he is not keen to go in today.. Oh well... We hit home after getting some grocer...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >