Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dinner @ Ion Sky

Daddy Sky gave me a very nice surprise on Friday... He told me that we will leave the boys at my parents' place and we will go for a nice dinner @ Ion...

Hmm, I was running through my brain / memory if there was any special or nice dining place in Ion... Thought very long but could not figure out which restaurant he was bringing me to..

It was the Salt Grill & Sky Bar @ Ion Sky on the 55th floor of Ion.. WAH, it never occured to me that Ion has so many floors... We were ushered to a special lift @ Ion that took us to 55th floor..

Check out the food we had: We did not manage to have any starters cos the steaks were all more than 200g.. It would be mission impossible to swallow the main course and have any starters..

The view was very nice and it was a very nice place to spend the evening for just the 2 of us without the boys... But the setback is that we find the service of the restaurant lacking though..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >