Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Growing Baby Lewis

Baby Lewis is easier to handle at 3 months old.. I remember that Gege Lucas was much tougher cos he does not want to sleep at night.. Baby Lewis, on the other hand, sleeps better at nights and on rare occasions, he will give me his wide eye stares...

Sometimes Mommy Me feels very guilty of not giving enough attention to Baby Lewis. Talk about being a full time working mother, I supposed I am considered lucky as I spent much lesser time commuting between home and workplace..

Still, by the time, I bring the boys home. It is already close to 830 pm.

After packing Lucas' bag and going through the things to bring the next day, I am at 9 pm where I need to spend some time to study with Lucas... And after 30 mins, it is bedtime...

Though I wake up much earlier, say around 4.30 - 5 am, those are the rare moments where I will catch up on my own private times and there you have it, how much time do I have left for Baby Lewis?? I guess it is only the pocket of 30 mins where I feed him his milk in the middle of nights or wee hours of mornings...

Hopefully, things will be much better as the boys grow older... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >