Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Worried...

Yes, this is how I am feeling right now.. Will be having a gynae checkup later around 9++ am...
Am currently in my 32th weeks coming close to the 33rd weeks. But have been experiencing contractions for a few weeks but little or no pain...
Keeping my fingers very crossed that I have yet to dilate...
Hopefully, I can keep Lewis in there for a few more weeks...

Update: Everything is fine.. No dilation yet and cervix is still closed.. Thank god... Hopefully, I can go for the c-sect in the 38th week as planned by the gynae...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >