Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Service Recovery

Continuing from the morning's episode, there was a nagging feeling in me...

Plus I had been waking up in the middle of the nights for the week to do my work, I was physically tired. Since there was no meeting in the afternoon, I sought my boss' understanding to take the afternoon off to get some sleep...

After my 1.5 hours nap, I went to Lucas' childcare centre to pick him up.. Of course, he was very happy to see me... (& that melts my heart... ^^)

He was given 3 options (Lol, very obvious choice...)
  1. Go back Ah Gong and Ah Ma' house
  2. Follow Mommy Me home
  3. Go Vivo to eat ice cream den back to Option 1
Obviously, he chose option 3... lolx...

So to Vivo we went, and ice-cream we ate...
Children will be children... They luv their ice-cream...

And I must say he can eat pretty fast.. I had to eat even faster... =.='''

It was a contest of who can swallow the ice-cream and waffle... Of cos, the winner is Lucas...

Cost of Service Recovery to Mommy Me: $80 ( 3 pairs of new bermudas & 2 scoops of ice cream with waffle....)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >