Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

我很厉害。。。

Story goes, Lucas was telling me on our drive home that he wants to drink the cow milk... I was trying to convince him to drink the soy milk since I just open 1 pack. But he kept insisting he wanted to drink the cow milk.

Fine, I pulled out 1 carton of Pura from the fridge and he told me: No, Mommy. Not this one, I want the cow milk...

Puzzled, I opened the fridge and pointed to the soy milk carton which he affirmed is not the one.
Finally, I figured out what he wanted... He wanted the packet milk from Magnolia....=.='''
Daddy Sky who had been watching both of us made a comment: 他很厉害勒

Lucas turned to his Daddy and said: 我很厉害!!!

Both of us were stunned...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >