Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 12, 2011

To & From

Yesterday morning, Lucas as usual wanted to have breakfast with us.

As it was raining, we decided to have breakfast at Coffee Bean which was on the ground floor of my office...

After we were done, we went to the carpark to change Lucas and Daddy Sky was ready to send Lucas to school..

Lucas suddenly told me that he wanted me to bring him to school. I told him I would fetch him from school instead.

I thought he understood but apparently, he did not...
So he cried all the way to school... Daddy Sky said how can I expect a 2 year old to understand the difference of To vs From....

Headache sia... =.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >