Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Upset...

I have this very lovely Disney Princess Container from Tokyo Dinseyland... Dug it out today cos I wanted to pass it to Cynthia for LA to put her stuff...
To my biggest horror, I realised the container's cover is spoilt!!!

Apparently someone tried to stuff a fish bowl into it and in the process, broke the hinge to the top cover.. I was so upset....and I know who that someone is...

Too late since she was already sent back last April, there is no way I can scold her liao except to feel dam heartpain for my lovely container...

But to make myself feel better and to convince myself that there is no need to throw it away, I convert it into a little trash bin for my toilet... ^^

Well, better than throwing it away mah...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >