Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dinner @ Crystal Jade LaMian Xiao Long Bao

Mommy Me feels very tired these days and Daddy Sky decided to eat out. We waited for Daddy to knock off from work and we made our way to Great World City..

Lucas said he wanted to eat noodles so we went to the Crystal Jade LaMian Xiao Long Bao outlet for dinner. But while waiting for a dinner, he requested a bao from the counter selling the baos and pastry...

After waiting for about 10 minutes, we finally got a table... ^^

Ordered beef noodles, Dong Po Rou and Five Grains Rice... But I only managed to take the photos for the noodles... Cos the moment I whipped out my phone, Lucas wanted to play the games on it... =.='''
Anyway, after dinner, we only shopped a while cos my legs felt veli strained... Guess I will not be able to go out often even though I would like to liao...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >