Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Breakfast on Day 3 of CNY 2011

Today is the third day of CNY 2011.. Mommy Me was sleeping in bed when Lucas came to wake me up at 4++am... =.='''

I refused to get up and he relented after awhile.. Unfortunately, my room alarm which is set automatically to 5 am started to ring and he ran back to my room dragging me out of bed... sigh...

Ok, then he asked me to make him a milk and guess what, he fell asleep at the sofa when I was already wide awake!!! ARGH!!!

Anyway after doing some household chores, I began to fix breakfast.. Made french toast from the Bento Cutters...
Left the sides and watnots for Daddy Sky and Mommy Me..
Verdict: He asked for honey stars with milk... =.=''''
Faintz....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >