Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy V Day (Way in Advance)

These days, after having Lucas and with Lewis on the way, V Day seems to no longer hold much meaning... (Hah, matches the saying that 'Marriage is the Death of Romance")

Nonetheless, since I had a gynae checkup this morning. We grabbed some time to celebrate V Day way in advance (to be exact, 1 week in advance) at Wild Honey, Madarin Gallery.

The place is pretty small.. and no wonder, my colleagues were telling me that I need to Q if I go on weekends...
My pot of Rose Hip Tea.. Very nice... ^^
Mommy Me thought that the food portion seems small so ordered a bread basket which I only ate a slice of bread... =.='''
My European breakfast... Yummy... ^^
Daddy Sky's New York Breakfast.. I luv the scrambled eggs too!!!
It was nice to have breakfast before Daddy Sky rushed back to work...Cos we were able to enjoy some peaceful times together... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >