Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Phone Fanatic

Bb Lucas loves the telephone, especially when he hears the phone ring...
Hmm, wonder if it is due to mommy me working in the call centre...

Today, po po called me to ask about something.
I could hear Bb Lucas screaming in the background.

Next thing he was pushed near the phone so that I could speak to him.
Then when po po took over, he started to scream again for the phone...
When he noticed that po po was not passing the phone to him, he started to pinch her...

Hmm, I am going to scold him when I fetch him tonight....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >