Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back to the old days

With Daddy Sky away on his business trip, mommy Astin is back to the old days of sleepless nights..

I brought his milk powder, hot water and cool water into the bedroom so that I can make his milk at night fast enough... Been doing so for the past few nights liao... And this little notty putt putt every night wakes up every 2-3 hours for his milk...

As I din have to work today, I wanted to sleep in a little tiny while more... Guess wat Bb Lucas did, he pulled my hair, pinched my face and kicked me till i woke up!!!!

But he has a reason to do so, cos he poo-ed and he was veli uncomfy with the soiled diaper... In any case, he din cry to make me wake up.. He used his little actions to do so...

Mommy Astin to Bb Lucas: Ok, you are forgiven...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >