Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Funni faces

Like I said in my previous post, I am always amzed at what Bb Lucas can do from time to time..
This morning, after his poo poo incident, I was reading newspaper at the dining table and he was placed in his playpen..

He kept making noises towards my direction and when I turned to look, he actually placed his face on the mesh of his playpen and was smiling at me... ^^

His face was like squashed against the mesh, den when I laughed, he changed the position...

When I grabbed my camera, he moved away and refused to come near the mesh to re-enact the photo... ;-(

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >