Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, April 3, 2009

Farewell??

I chose not to say farewell to all (as in email to whole department) when I left... Why?
Cos I believe in life, we will always still meet, cross paths and saying farewell dampens the spirits.
Here is the coffee machine that I bought with the taka vouchers given by my wonderful friends and colleagues.
I will remember all of you whenever I am sipping my coffee.

This is how my workstation looks like... A bit cramp..
Sigh, downgraded from a semi-d to a HDB flat is like tat one...

Gina: The cup from you is in good use too...

Gigi: Your plant is place right in front of me... ^^ (New photo uploaded at Ah Heng's insistence... ;-p )

Last but not least, thanks to all for making my stay with the department wonderful for the past 3.5 years...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >