Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sorry, Mommy


It's getting more interesting as Lucas grows up... He did not behave properly in his Shichida Class.. I was so mad that I told him I was angry with him... In fact, he almost made his Teacher Bel upset that he was on the blink of not getting a sticker for the day.

Anyway, I was grumbling to Lucas that I was angry with him.. Almost immediately, he started asking me the following:

Lucas: Mommy, you like fish?
Mommy Me: I supposed so...
Lucas: Mommy, your favorite colour is purple?
Mommy Me: Ya
Lucas: Light or dark purple??
Mommy Me: I supposed I prefer a bright purple...


The moment he got home, he took a piece of paper and drew this.

He said it was his sorry card for me...
Aww... how to be mad with him for long.... ;p

Still, I cook dinner for him... though I tot I told him I won't do it... lolx...

Just a simple fried udon and Bb Lewis was beside me going mom mom mom non stop... waiting for his share of udon... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >