Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bb Lewis at 13 months

At 13th month, Bb Lewis has a mind of his own... Though still unable to walk, he is super adventurous.. 

He has this super funny habit of putting his leg high high in the sky as though he is the boss at home...
In his play-yard, he will always use his toys as stepping tools to gain additional height to grab stuff within his added reach like books, piggy phones including my phone... =.=''''

If Mommy Me or Daddy Sky is in the play-yard with him, we will be his 'tool' for stepping upon...Some days, I have half a mind wishing he does not grow too fast... My life is so hectic these days that I feel I am missing his growing up... ;(

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >