Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Swatow Restaurant @ Toa Payoh

Lucas stayed over at Ah Gong n Ah Ma house on Friday's evening...

Actually in the morning, he said he wanted to come home and reminded me to fetch him. But as I had some errands to run, I told him that Ah Gong will fetch him and to call me if he wants to come home.

I called him in the evening and he ran to the phone -- "Mommy, I not going home. I stay ah ma's house eat durians.."

Faintz.. He actually can choose to forsake me for durians... =.='''

Anyway, he spent the whole Sat at his grandparents' place since Mommy Me still having difficulties coping with 2.. Any help is welcome...

Feeling guilty, we brought everyone out for dinner in the evening.. ;-p
Heard some positive comments on this restaurant from friends and decided to check it out..

We ordered a set menu with goose meat, fish, prawns and added an oyster omelet.. Food was not bad. Portion was reasonable and so was the price..

p/s:I was so busy feeding Lucas and myself.. Therefore the task of taking photos of the food has landed with Ah Yee..
When we left the house, Mommy Me forgot to bring some toys or the iPad to entertain Lucas.. =.='' Somehow Ah gong managed to find some fake Thomas trains to entertain Lucas instead... lolx.. He was proud of his fake Thomas trains..kids...

Just when the rest of us were busy eating, check out what Lewis was doing...

Photos and storyline by Daddy Sky:
"What are you guys eating? Where is my share??"

"Will I get a share if I pose a cutie look?"

"I am not getting anything??"

"This is sad but lucky I still have my mittens..Yum yum.."

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >