Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 27, 2011

Everyone except ME

For the first time on Sunday, Daddy Sky and Mommy Me attempted to bring the boys out on our own..

First, we had breakfast at the Coffee Club @ Harbourfront.. See, Lucas looks like a Xiao Hua Mao..
After breakfast, we made our way to Toy R Us to gacha for more Misty Island Characters..

As Lucas fell asleep, we grab some tabao and went home.. On the way home, Mommy Me felt my tummy aching and dismissed it as a normal stomachache..

Unfortunately, it did not turn out normal. Mommy Me had food poisoning.. Was running through my brain as fast as I could on the possible food that I had taken to cause this..

None lei, I took everything as everyone else did... sob sob.. I spent almost 1 day sitting on the toiletbowl.. Only consolation, I lost 1 kg from this... =.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >