Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mystery...

Just when Mommy Me thought that I am better after the food poisoning episode..
I was awaken by a pain in the lower tummy at 3.30 am this morning... and plus Lewis' non-stop movement around the tummy, I thought I was going to pop...

The pain went on and to makes it worse, the c-sect wound hurt too..=.='''
Total no idea where the pain came from and what caused it... And Lewis' movement din help much..

I could not tell if it was contraction pain or just plain pain or menses-kinda pain... In short, I just felt pain...

Not taking any chances, I called the gynae's clinic to walk in direct.. Strangely, no contractions.. Lewis is at a whopping 2.5kg already at 35 weeks..

No idea what caused the pain but to be on the cautious end, in case the c sect wound has ruptured.. Gynae put me on bed rest.. (yes. again...=.=''')

But for the weekend only and I will be back to see her again on Monday...

Gosh, how I wish Lewis can be out soon... and spare me the torture... ;(

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >