Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fast n Furious

Just when Mommy Me thought that I will be delivering on 5 May, Lewis caught me by total surprise on 19 April 2011.

I started having contractions in class at 2.30++ pm.. Ignoring it cos I had too many false alarms..
When I boarded Daddy Sky's van at 545 pm, I told him that I was having contractions n started to time myself..

OMG, it was already 2-3 minutes apart.. But I have yet to collect the Stemcord kit. Luckily I have arranged for the saleperson to drop by at 630 pm to pass me the kit and complete the paperwork..

At close to 7pm, I called up the gynae and was advised to go direct to the hospital. I was strapped to the CTG machine and it only detected mild contractions...Chey, false alarm again..

Just when I was thinking that and shooed Daddy Sky off to get his dinner, the contractions come harder and this time, the previous c-sect wound started to hurt...

The gynae came by and checked me.. No dilation still but contractions visible and wound hurting.. I had to make a decision immediately.. If the wound continued to hurt and it may affect Lewis at the later stage...

As Lewis was only 35 weeks, we risk him having wet lungs and jaundice as well if he was delivered.. No choice, given the risk of higher implications if my previous c sect wound were to affect him, we proceeded with the c sect..

Presenting Bb Lewis....
Lucky, no wet lungs... But have jaundice which Mommy Me has to diligently sun him and of cos, he is on the lighter side.. Will try my best to fatten him...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >