Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Food Poisoning...

Not Lucas but Mommy Me... Sigh...
This round of pregnancy is packed with action...
Till now, I have no clear idea what exactly caused the food poisoning..
I was throwing up non stop from 9 pm last night...

At 1.30am, I surrendered and got Daddy Sky to ferry Ah Gong and Ah Ma over to jaga the sleeping Lucas while Daddy drove me to KKH emergency...Cos we were not sure if Lewis was affected so thought given Lewis is about 35 weeks, we better go KKH (jus in case he has to be delivered pre-term...)

Stayed there for close to 1.5 hr monitoring his heartbeat and the contractions... Lucky he is fine and the doctor on duty cleared me with a bill of food poisoning..

The next 24 hours I spent on the bed and only getting off to eat or to pee...

After this post, I guess I will hit the bed again...

p/s: Lucas has to stay over at my parents' place and he is such a darling when I called to tell him he had to stay over.. He even said: Mommy, u get well soon...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >