Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What A Way To Start The Year...

Yes, Lucas fell sick on the 2nd day of this week...
Fever & Cough came to visit him and stayed with him the whole week...
Basically, Mommy Me can't do much except to kick myself for giving him an overdose of heaty stuff over the New Year weekend..
Hey, it's meant to be a happy hols.. So I let him indulge a little.. (hmm, perhaps a bit too much)

But he is better today.. Hopefully, he can be back to school next week..

I must MAKE a mental note to watch what he eats this coming Chinese New Year... Now I better watch it...Else have to kick myself harder and still burnt hole in my wallet... =.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >