Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 21, 2011

Full Day School

We decided to start Lucas on full day childcare this week so that Ah Gong and Ah Ma can have more rest in the day.

Day 1
Mommy Me picked up Lucas around 4pm and when he saw me, he broke into tears immediately... =.=''' Though Teacher said that he was ok throughout the whole day, I guess he has pent up emotions for the whole day... And worse, when it came to night, he had nightmares and woke up thrice..

Day 2
Mommy Me spent the whole morning giving Lucas prep talk and explained to him the need for him to be on full day school. He seemed to accept it. When I fetched him again at 4.30pm, he was happy and ran to get his bag which was in the toilet. He even explained to me that after he showered, he was sleepy so he left the bag in the toilet.. lolx...

Day 3
Mommy Me then decided not to fetch Lucas on the third day lest he expects me to do so daily.
I called home to check and he was ok. The teacher also sms-ed me that he was ok the whole day.


Hmm, shall see how it goes next week after one weekend...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >