Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Outing with Just Mommy

Ever since Mommy Me is pregnant and Daddy Sky is busy with the CNY prep, Lucas has been staying at the grandparents' place on weekends. My poor parents have been spending a lot of time and energy jaga-ing Lucas cos it's pretty impossible for Mommy Me to manage Lucas alone while Daddy Sky's at work 7 days a week....

Since I felt much better except having a bigger tummy, I decided to bring Lucas home after his Shichida Class today. I brought him to Vivo alone to walk walk so that we can spend a bit more quality time just alone...

Lucas promised me that he will sit in the stroller and ask for permission before coming down and we will have our dinner outside before packing food home for Daddy.

First, we went to Toy R'Us and indeed, he asked permission to come down and we spent almost a good hour there playing with some of the toys... ^^

Next, we passed by Hush Puppies which was having a sale and Lucas said he wanted a polo tee and we got a matching one for Daddy as well. No point buying for Mommy Me since I will only wear it for another 4 months only...

Before dinner, we stopped by at the Pet Lovers' Centre looking at doggies and fishes and after looking at the animals, Lucas told me he wanted dinner... ^^

He ate a good slightly more than half a bowl of rice... Good appetite, son...

After dinner, we went to Giant to pick up some cereal and he fell asleep while I was packing dinner for Daddy Sky..

End of Day Verdict: While it is not that tough to manage Lucas on my own, but my legs are breaking from the walking instead... =.=''' Guess the weight of Lewis is giving me some problems afterall... Sigh...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >