Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trial Confinement Food

Mommy Me was having a big headache over to hire a full time confinement lady vs a day time confinement lady vs my own mommy helping me coupled with confinement food catering...

After thinking days and nights and numerous dicussions, we settled for Option 3 with modifications.. (lolx)

My mommy will help me at night and my meals will be taken care by confinement food catering and I will increase the frequency of the PT maid's visits... Perfect... ^^

We were not comfy with the idea of having a stranger staying over with us, much less entrusting my Baby Lewis to her... So the ideas of hiring FT CL & PT CL were scrapped...

So I did some reserach on confinement food catering and read that Natal Essentials (http://www.natalessentials.com/index.html) has one of the better food around and more economical..

Called them to request for a trial meal @ $30...

Ta-Da... Like what most online mommies commented, their serving is indeed huge... After allocating the food, I can eat one meal for 3 meals... In fact, I still have half a pack of the rice in my fridge...

Ok, shall settle for them... ^^ One load off...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >