Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful towards my hubby who has taken up all the roles of:
  • Gardener - watering the plants daily and plucking out the weeds;
  • Dishwasher - washing all the utensils left behind by me after my meals;
  • Babysitter - looking after and playing with Lucas while I conked out at nights;
  • Deliveryman - delivering my special cravings or meals when I needed them;
  • Chauffeur - fetching Lucas to and fro the childcare centre and my parents' place.
It has been pretty tiring for him to be doing all these while I am on bedrest and of cos, still have to put up with my mood swings (cos my hormones are in a mess)...

Thank you, Daddy... Even more when you got up early this morning to buy soy milk and glutinous rice rolls for me... ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >