Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bed Rest

Just after the Monday's gynae checkup, I thought everything was ok and on track.
Yesterday had a big shock cos I was suddenly bleeding as in spotting fresh blood.
I was rushed to A&E and my gynae came down to give me a quick check.
Lucky, can hear baby's heartbeat and that was a major relief for me.
I was given a jab at the back (which was the most painful thing I ever experienced cos the nurse was not familiar with the jab and when I removed the plaster this morning, it was stained with blood.. =.=''')

Anyway, gynae met me again this morning and checked Lewis to make sure everything was ok. She decided I should be given bed rest for the next one week... sigh... I HATE bed rest cos it's super boring and this is the 2nd bed rest I was given during this pregnancy!!!

Lewis: Pls be a good boi and Mommy loves you... We are looking forward to meeting you in 5 months' time...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >