Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lewis Turns ONE!!!

Some days, you wonder where did all the time go? Blink blink and Bb Lewis turned one...

Frankly, I am impressed with this fellow..He has this heightened sense of alertness, ie, keeping super quiet and watching every little movement of mine when I am scolding Lucas.

He will just watch quietly and not kick up any fuss nor making any noise and of course, super behaves himself whenever Lucas gets into trouble with me.

He seems to know how to watch the situation and my face's 'colour'.. He is a cheerful bb and flashes his mega-watt smile at everyone.. ;p

Happy Birthday, my dear bb... May you continue to be happy and healthy... Mommy Loves You...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >