Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Are you Scare of Dinos??

I asked Lucas if he wanted to go for this:
His first reaction was NO!!!
But after watching an episode of Diego which was featuring dinosaurs, he said YES... =.='''
Unfortunately, his first immediate response when reaching the place was - - Mommy, I am scared... faintz...
Anyway, I dragged him in... lolx..
Check out the exhibits:

While I read mixed reviews about this exhibition, I must say that personally I am impressed.
I spent a bit of time reading the information about each kind and rushed around with Lucas collecting the stamps.. ^^
You can see the worry look on Lucas' face, especially when I was telling him I wanted to touch the dinos.. He was telling me cannot do that cos they will bite...lolx...
I explained to him that I will only touch those that eats veg.. hahahaha...
After a while, he is more relaxed and enjoyed the exhibition better...
This is the best part of the exhibition:
Supposed to unearth the fossils below but he spent the time to dig sand...weird fellow.. hahaha...
Oh ya, check out Lucas' fav dino - Maisaura..
I have attached an overview of the exhibition here for anyone of you who might be interested to go.
One thing that I am disappointed with this was, there is no ATM machines and the vendors all do not take credit cards and worse, nothing to eat... (ok, there was fast food but me and Lucas did not take fancy in the food...)

In the end, we went to Vivo to have our lunch... ^^
You can see, my son is a true blue Teochew, who eats Olive Rice...
Loves his soup...
Hmm, what should I bring him to next?? (Think, think, think)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >