Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, September 5, 2011

No breakfast

Lucas woke up in the morning and told me he did not want to go breakfast with me...
He said he wanted to stay at home and sleep... Asked me to bring Baby Lewis to ah ma's house...
Told him that he has school today and he assured me that he will go after he slept enough... =.='''

Ok lor, so I went to work.. At 8++am, I got this picture from Daddy Sky.. They are still at home... Aiyo, lazing on the sofa and watching Diego... =.='''
Almost half an hour later, he was in the childcare centre happily having his breakfast... Faint...
Asked Daddy Sky how come he din want to go for breakfast... Cos he napped abit too much on Sunday and could not sleep on Sunday night... Den in the middle of the night, he woke up and asked for milk so he did not have enough sleep...

Hmm, cos of that, I had no breakfast (was thinking of my char siew wanton mee) and had to eat bread... =.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >