Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I can build this too ^^

Usually all the track formations are built by Daddy Sky... They will be dismantled every Saturday morning for the part time cleaner to clean the house and in the evenings, Daddy Sky will build a new track formation. This repeats every week...

Until... this weekend... Lucas asked Mommy Me if I can build a track formation for him using his latest Sodor Search and Rescue Set...

Ok, I attempted.. Here is my formation:
Cool, isn't it??

Daddy Sky says my track is very nice... and Ya, I thought so too... v(^.^)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >