Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rice or Noodles??!!

Lucas woke up from his afternoon nap and told me he was hungry...
Ok, told him that I will prepare fried rice for him.. He ok-ed it....
Half-way while I was frying the rice, he shouted over the gate: Mommy, mian mian (noodles pls)...
Huh... I told him I fried rice liao... Den he still went on with his mian mian request...

Last straw, told him I have no mian mian at home and will bring him to eat noodles after visiting Nai-nai in the hospital... Then he was willing to eat his rice above... =.='''

What a fickle-minded boi....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >