Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, October 25, 2010

I saw Baby waving!!!

Hmm, it all started cos I got some spotting on Sunday...
No idea why or how it happened...
Called the emergency number and spoke to my gynae who asked me to go down immediately this morning...
The clinic was pretty packed and I waited almost an hour to see her...
Gone through the usual checks but could not spot anything funny...
Gynae explained that this is usually common in 1st tri and probably due to the placenta trying to glue itself to the uterus.. Sounded chim to me...

Hahaha, but the cute part is that we could see baby again and baby is now doubled the size from the last checkup....
When the scan was being done, baby was waving to us..
Gynae commented that baby is attention seeking, lol, cos she could not detect anything seriously wrong with me....

Nonetheless, to play safe, I am put on bed rest for one week... That's the sian part...=.='''

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >