Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mommy, where are you??

Daddy Sky told Mommy Me this last evening when we met for dinner..

As Mommy Me was giving tok on Sunday, Mommy Me had to leave the house early around 8am... I got up around 530 am cos Lucas was awake!!! Aiyo, thank god, Daddy said he will take over and ask me to go back to bed...

I took another 30 mins snooze and was up and about preparing Lucas' lunch and dinner. Lucas was clingy in the morning and ok when I needed to leave the house...

Later in the day, he went Mommy mommy... He thought I was hiding under the blanket and he climbed onto the bed to look for me... Heart pain lei hearing this...

Sorry, boi.. Mommy had to work...

p/s: Have to work this coming Sunday too... Oops..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

You are Visitor = = >